Inbound Sales Development Representative
To Apply: Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject as “BMF – Inbound Sales Development Representative Position”
Location: West Bend, WI
Class: Full Time
Help our clients grow their businesses in a high-volume, fast-paced, and constantly evolving environment! We are looking for a Sales Development Representative that is strong with technology and can work between multiple software and web-based applications seamlessly.
The primary focus of this position is to field inquiries from customers and prospects on behalf of our clients. The goal is to identify the inbound lead traffic that has sales potential, vet it, and distribute it to a sales team where it can be closed as new business.
The ideal candidate must be able to retain a general understanding of the products and services offered by our clients. Candidates also need to have strong computer skills and be proficient in Microsoft Office. Experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM platforms is a plus but not required.
- Answer sales & support inquiries, record contact information, ask the right questions early in the conversation to determine the correct path to resolution
- Closely follow procedural documents to ensure each inquiry is correctly resolved
- Enter detailed information in a CRM, and if qualified, assign to the correct local sales team
- Receive and/or make more than 50 phone calls per day
- Monitor CRM lead queues and follow up with customers and prospects via phone
- Respond to customer and prospect form submissions in a timely manner
- Ask pertinent project-related questions to determine the level of sales qualification
- Lend your voice on initiatives to improve sales and lead processing operations
- Always protect our client’s brands
Skills Needed to Be Successful:
- Outgoing personality and a positive attitude will be paramount to your success
- Attention to detail in record-keeping and following outlined workflow procedures
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Proven leadership skills are a must and will provide an advantage
- Excellent computer skills using Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce.com, web-based applications, Email, General Internet Search*
- Outstanding listening, communication, problem-solving, and research skills
- Thrives being part of a team and having that team rely on you every single day
- Eager to pick up the phone and talk to customers or prospects that have a sales or customer service need
*Technology skills and abilities will be evaluated during the interview process.
Compensation: Up to $18.00 per hour plus additional monthly performance bonus