Sales Development Representative
To Apply: Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject as “BMF-Sales Development Representative Position”
Location: West Bend, WI or Remote
Class: Full Time, Part-Time
We are looking for an attentive, data-driven individual to join our lead generation and sales development team where we help acquire new business prospects for our clients. The Sales Development Rep identifies and qualifies high quality prospects and sets an appointment for our client to attend.
The ideal candidate is customer service oriented with a desire to be helpful and must be able to understand the products and services offered by our clients.
The Sales Development Rep (SDR) is responsible for making business to business contact with prospects via telephone and email. The goal of the position is to verify the qualification criteria established by our clients, provide value propositions to the decision makers, and obtain an appointment for our client’s sales teams.
- Excellent communicator
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task routinely
- Excellent computer skills using Microsoft Word/Excel, Salesforce.com, Email, General Internet Search
- Outstanding listening, communication, problem-solving and research skills
- Patient yet persistent
- Must be able to quickly build knowledge about the products and services offered by our clients
- Enter detailed information correctly and completely into Salesforce.com
- Consistency and Accuracy are paramount to success
- Ability to Qualify or Disqualify prospects as a sales lead
- Ability to navigate to decision makers and have meaningful conversations
- At all times protect the brands of our clients
Compensation: $16.00+ per hour plus monthly goal bonus